First Annual Comfort for Christmas Food & Blanket Drive & Warm for the Winter Contest
Comfort for Christmas
Air Solutions Heating and Cooling is partnering with Sumter United Ministries and the Sumter Civic Center for its First Annual Comfort for Christmas Food and Blanket Drive. The event will take place on Dec 19th from 9 am to 1 pm at the Sumter Civic Center located at 700 West Liberty St. Their team and trucks will be onsite to transport the donations after the event to Sumter United Ministries.
Air Solutions 1st Annual Comfort for Christmas
- Food and blanket drive donated to United Ministries
- “Warm for the Winter” contest will begin on November 20th, submissions will be entered through the Air Solutions website.
- On December 19th we will announce the winner who will receive a new HVAC system installed in their home by us.
- Entries can be submitted by the owner of the home or someone can nominate a family that they know are in need.
- All entries must own their homes, any rentals properties will not be accepted.
- The food and blanket drive will be held at the Sumter Civic Center located at 700 West Liberty St on December 19th from 9am-1pm.
Warm for the Winter Contest
Nominate a community member to receive a Trane SEER Heat Pump System for the Warm for Winter contest. The system will be installed free of charge! Our team at Air Solutions Heating and Cooling feel blessed to give back to the community and look forward to awarding this year’s winner.